Hanover Park, IL Hanover Park, IL 60133
Fantastic growing company in manufacturing who offers great benefits and compensation is looking to hire someone to be their lead finance/accounting person, reporting to the Director of Operations!
This Financial Analyst would have responsibilities in Cost Accounting, F P & A, Budgeting and Compliance.
The Financial Analyst conducts month-end closings, coordination of inventories, budgets, forecasts as well as ad hoc reporting to corporate. An ideal candidate would have:
- At least 3+ years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment and 2-4 years of general accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Experience with functioning in a multi-national reporting environment.
- Ability to work in a local team environment and as a liaison to Corporate.
- Proven ability to evaluate, recommend and implement improvement opportunities.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience/proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and ERP environments.
- Experience with a major ERP (maneuvering within a system and extracting data); Syteline and Peoplesoft experience a plus but is not required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
To Apply: Send your resume to Nicole today! We are interviewing ASAP!**