2nd Shift Machine Operatoer
Elgin, IL 60123
_**This is a direct hire opportunity; we are assisting in the search & screening of candidates. The selected candidate will be hired directly by our client.**_
The ideal candidate will have Previous Die Cast or Injection Molding experience
**Hours:** 3pm-11: 30pm
* Performs operation of A2 casting/ molding machines and related equipment by performing the following duties:
* Ensure the die is running properly. Gather first off pieces following set up and deliver to quality for inspection.
* Perform other duties that may be assigned by the department supervisor or manager.
* Responsible for observing and checking assigned casting/molding machine operations.
* Responsible for observing quality of products for excessive flash, surface finish of casting and other obvious or specifically cautioned defects.
* Help other operators as needed.
**EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE**
High school diploma/general education degree (GED); and/or three to six months related experience or training preferred. Proven experience as a machine operator. Ability to perform general maintenance tasks.