Accounts Receivable Analyst
Mundelein, IL 60060 , 60060 Mundelein, IL 60060
Our client is a worldwide leader in the packaging industry. They are the largest global manufacturer of packaging supplies and packaging machinery in the specialty market they serve. In addition, they offer a fantastic culture for their employees, where high initiative is rewarded, and mistakes are things we learn from, not dwell upon. Benefits are very competitive, too. They have a fantastic 401k program with a generous match, and employees are eligible to participate 30 days after hire! Paid time off starts accruing on the first day of employment, and they offer several discounts & reimbursements in addition to their health insurance plans. If you're looking to establish yourself with a top-notch company, look no further!
Accurate Personnel is assisting with the search, recruiting & screening of Accounts Receivable Analyst candidates. This is a direct-hire opportunity; the selected candidate will be hired directly by our client.
What are we looking for in candidates?
- Someone with good tenure at current and/or previous employers. Ideally, someone will have 5+ years of work history with the same company.
- A minimum of 2 years in Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Ideally, candidates will have accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, along with experience using ERP software.
- A "bulldog" personality with great tact. It's important to remain persistent with collections, without going too far.
- Someone with very solid/advanced Excel skills
- An Associates degree or higher
- We'd prefer someone live within a 25-mile radius of the Mundelein facility
What are the key work activities in this role?
- Accurately process customer remittances in our ERP system, applying the remittance to the proper customer/invoice/order.
- Follow up with delinquent accounts directly with the customer (collections)
- Process credit card receipts, posting the receipt to the proper customer/invoice/order
- Process and log check remittances via remote deposit processor
- Process credit memos to customer accounts
- Returning traded-in serialized inventory to stock through our ERP system.
- Track progress payments on capital projects, ensuring that progress payments are being billed and received on a timely basis.
- Log cash receipts for accurate rollforward of Accounts Receivable and Cash account balances
- Coordinate enrollments and terminations of Medical Insurance coverage.
- Other related duties & projects as needed
If this position matches your experience & skillset, and you're looking to take the next step in your accounting career, we encourage you to submit your resume today! This position is an urgent need for our client. The employee currently in this role is moving out-of-state, and our client would like the new employee to spend valuable training time with the departing employee.
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.