Well known and top rated employer is seeking an Automation/SCADA technician for its food processing plant near Morris, IL
**Assist Maintenance and Operations for all plant computers, IT equipment, SCADA Systems, Automation, Printers and other peripheral equipment, with installation, repair and maintenance.**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support SCADA and Plant Network system integrity and ensures the highest operational reliability and system availability on a 24hour/7day a week basis
* Install, enhance, troubleshoot, calibrate and repair systems and SCADA equipment
* Install and terminate optical fiber, twisted pair, multi-pair and communications cables
* Conduct high voltage switching under direct supervision.
* Install, wire, program and maintain SCADA equipment in substations
* Assist with perform trip checks, point- to- point checks, circuit analysis and in-service checks of substation equipment.
* Perform maintenance to ensure safety and integrity of equipment.
* Maintain communication with remote terminal units and line devices.
* Perform upgrades, troubleshooting and repairs to substation equipment, RTU s and other devices
* Perform emergency call out for SCADA.
* Perform station switching as necessary under direct supervision for testing of SCADA controlled station equipment
APPLY today- contact Nicole!