Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Canadian French)
60030 , Gurnee, IL 60030 Gurnee, IL 60030
Our client is a top employer, voted a "Best Place to Work in Illinois" for five consecutive years! Benefits begin on the 1st of the month after the hire date, and there's a generous 401k match with immediate vesting. Couple this with the onsite fitness facility, 12 paid Holidays per year (which includes the week between Christmas & New Year), and primo "summer hours" from Memorial Day through October. It's easy to see why employees love working here!
Accurate Personnel is assisting with the search, recruiting & screening of candidates for the Customer Service position. The selected candidate will be employed directly by our client (direct-hire).
What skills & experience are we looking for?
-- A customer service and/or inside sales background in a manufacturing environment is very important. Of course, we'll take a look at anyone with B2B customer service experience, but those with a manufacturing background will be the best fit.
-- A bilingual individual, speaking & writing English & Canadian French. A fluent French speaker would also be considered; however, this role will work with key accounts in Canada & the U.S., so Canadian French is strongly preferred.
-- A solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is needed. Someone with experience using Oracle software would be ideal.
- Process orders, make adjustments and provide information to our customers on prices, ship dates and status of orders in a timely manner.
- Process credits as requested.
- Track and expedite orders on request.
- Maintain accuracy of customer list in Oracle, creating and updating billing and shipping master files.
- Create and maintain internal and external customer relationships.
- Receive inbound telephone calls, faxes, email and mail orders from our customers for aftermarket parts and fluids orders.
- Process return authorizations for customer returns including warranty and contract orders according to our documented process, and with required approvals.
- Pass on call-in leads to appropriate salesperson.
- A Bilingual individual (English & Canadian French). No exceptions!
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Some college is preferred, but extensive experience may suffice.
- 3-5 years of related B2B customer service and/or inside sales experience
- A comprehensive benefits package, with medical coverage beginning on the first day of the month following hire
- A 401k with generous match
- Two weeks' paid vacation after your first year
- Lots of hard-to-find perks (onsite fitness center, company-sponsored activities for the family, extra paid Holidays to spend with family & friends, a special "summer hours" work schedule, and more!
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.