Electrical Maintenance Technician
60014 Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Work for one of the top employers in McHenry County! Accurate is helping our manufacturing client find an Electrical Maintenance Technician for the 1st and 2nd shifts. These are direct-hire opportunities; the selected candidates will be employees of our client on day one!
Our client offers a full benefits package with several insurance plan options. Vision is included at no cost! They also offer a 401k plan with company match, no-cost life insurance, no-cost short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement and employee wellness incentives!
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- Possess operational knowledge of industrial machinery which includes; hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial/electronic controls and powertransmission systems.
- Must have strong PLC, CNC, PC troubleshooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical& electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, andapplying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks on production equipment, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Heads up installation and repairs of all electrical equipment.
- Has the ability to operate equipment to demonstrate proper use or to analyze malfunctions.
- Has the ability to run conduit in a professional manner following the National Electrical Code, wiringstarters, motors, controls, and breaker panels.
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- Medium-to-advanced knowledge of electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics & welding.
- Must be able to follow and troubleshoot electrical schematics and familiar with general blueprintreading.
- Must be familiar with and able to operate and troubleshoot PC, CNC and PLC operated equipment.
- 3-5 years of general maintenance background required.
- Microsoft Office experience, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience using an ERP system, preferably Oracle.
- Ability to use hand and power tools, aerial lift, measurement tools, welders and forklift.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Trained in Arc Flash is a PLUS!
We're looking for two Electrical Maintenance Techs who are available to work overtime regularly (an average of 10 hrs/week):
- 1st shift: Mon-Fri, 6: 00am - 2: 00pm
- 2nd shift: Mon-Fri, 2: 00pm - 10: 00pm (offers a .50 shift differential)
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.