18603 Berwick, PA 18603
Our client is a 40-year-old, family-owned civil engineering company. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer looking to take the next step is his/her career. This is a direct-hire opportunity. Accurate Personnel is assisting with the recruiting & screening of qualified candidates. The selected candidate will be employed directly by our client.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Civil Engineer with knowledge of multiple aspects of the discipline. A minimum of 8 years in the engineering field is required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or closely-related field)
- Someone with a Pennsylvania Professional Engineering License
- Someone experienced with CAD software, preferably Civil 3D
- A proven team leader with the ability to mentor and coach a team of Project Managers, Surveyors & Project Assistants
- Someone with experience in site/civil design, including: site planning, layout, grading, and drainage
- Preferably, someone familiar with local municipal land use law
Our client is offering:
- A rare opportunity to take the reigns and run a respected engineering firm
- Full medical & dental insurance after 90 days
- 401k with company match after 1 year
- Paid Holidays
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life insurance
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.