Woodstock, IL 60098
* We're looking for someone who has provided Executive-level support for at least 5 years.
* We prefer someone with a college degree; however, significant experience supporting an Executive team would be considered.
* We need someone who's a PRO with PowerPoint. Creating meeting presentations is a key part of this role.
* You need to be very proficient in the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite, too. You should be very comfortable working in Excel.
* Outlook Calendar management should be a breeze for you!
* You should be very experienced arranging travel plans & itineraries. The leadership team travels a lot!
* You should feel comfortable arranging meetings & virtual conferences. If the meetings are onsite, you'd need to handle invitations and catering as well. If the meetings are virtual, you'd need to set up video conferencing tools.
* At least two years of college, Bachelor's degree preferred (significant experience as an Executive-level assistant would be considered in lieu of college)
* Ideally, 5+ previous years as an Executive Assistant
* Highly proficient at the Microsoft Office Suite
* A high-energy, sharp individual that is passionate about the Company mission
* Availability & willingness to work a flexible schedule when needed to support the Leadership Team's needs