Inventory Control Manager
06002 Bloomfield, CT 06002
We are assisting our client with recruiting for a key leader in their busy distribution center. The Inventory Control Manager will manage all aspects of controlled inventory, oversee the daily IC operations for all shifts, and develop a team of IC Leads & associates who meet company goals.
The Ideal Candidate has:
* Three or more years of warehouse inventory control experience in a wholesale industry (food/grocery industry would be even better!)
* Two or more years of experience supervising a warehouse team with a diverse workforce
* A high level of computer & software literacy (MS Office, particularly Excel, and WMS system)
* Some college-level business management education
* Excellent communication skills - able to communicate goals & expectations to their team, and able to interact with all levels of management
* A high level of initiative - a proven self-starter who can implement procedures & programs
* The ability to be flexible, and understand that leading a large team sometimes requires working different shifts to effectively manage the operation
Typical Responsibilities of the Inventory Control Manager:
* Oversee the daily operations within the IC department, for all shifts
* Ensure that all safety rules, production goals & sanitation standards are met
* Run various inventory reports to keep a tight watch on everything & ensure inventory integrity
* Promptly follow-up on customer concerns & complaints to promote good PR with the client.
* Troubleshoot and problem-solve to the Root Cause
* Attend daily production meetings
* Work closely with staff to train & develop a positive, productive team
* Assign duties to employees, oversee the team scheduling, and manage the department's labor hours
* Perform periodic employee evaluations
If this sounds like an opportunity you're looking for, we encourage you to submit your resume today! Our client offers a busy, fast-paced work environment and plenty of opportunities to grow your career with a nationwide distribution company.
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.