Maintenance Technician (2nd)
60090 Wheeling, IL 60090
Looking to expand your career with a growing company?
Direct-hire opportunity for a north suburban medical manufacturing company who is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician on 2nd shift.
The company offers fantastic benefits, including generous vacation, holiday and personal time policies and all employees are eligible to earn a bonus of up to 5% annually.
The Maintenance Technician will have diversified responsibilities in production equipment (electrical, mechanical, instrumentation) as well as building maintenance (plumbing, HVAC, boiler systems, etc.)
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least 3 years of experience performing preventive maintenance & repairs on production machinery (pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, mechanical)
- Their own tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience working on electrical equipment (24 v - 440)
- The ability to work from blueprints, diagrams, schematics, etc.
- Experience with relays & air valves
- Experience working with automation equipment
- Experience designing control systems & building control panels for specialty equipment
This opening is on the 2nd shift (2pm - 10:15pm), and requires availability for overtime. The position is available immediately, so please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.