Morris, IL 60450
**Growing company opening up 2nd and 3rd shifts is looking to hire Industrial Maintenance Mechanics**
The company offers a stable, easy-going environment, along with AWESOME benefits and above average pay.
We have 2 openings on 2nd shift (2-10: 30pm) and 1 opening on 3rd shift (10pm-6: 30am)
Qualified candidates should know how to start and stop circuits and have strong electrical troubleshooting and repair maintenance and installation experience, preferably in the food processing industry.
The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
Interested? Apply today! Email Nancy at nmilanovic@accurateusa.Com
Primary duties will include
Utilize electrical/mechanical skills to maintain machinery
Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results
Provide rapid response to ensure seamless productivity.
We are looking for someone who has:
* 2-3 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level- preferably in meat processing environment
* An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
* A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
* Able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
* PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude. ( a PLUS)
* Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
* Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
* Basic welding skills (a PLUS)
* Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
* Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
* Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
* Familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
* Ability to work flexible hours, overtime,
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Military training and or Technical School preferred