Mastercam Programmer/CNC Operator
Elgin, IL 60123
* Set-up and write down your own programs using MasterCam.
* Accomplish various machining operations as per the required sequence and dimensions of the job including, select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines.
* Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, and depth and angel of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
* Inspect parts.
* Read blueprints, drawings, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
* Use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, optical comparators.
Qualified applicants will also:
* have the ability to adapt quickly to changing job requirements
* have tooling and insert change experience
* have experience with vertical measuring machines (this would make you a Rockstar!)