Hanover Park, IL , Cary, IL Hanover Park, IL 60133
Fantastic growing company in manufacturing who offers great benefits and compensation is looking to hire someone to be their lead financial person, reporting to the Director of Operations.
This Financial Analyst would have responsibilities in Cost Accounting, Analysis, Budgeting and Compliance. The Financial Analyst conducts month-end closings, coordination of inventories, budgets, forecasts as well as ad hoc reporting to corporate. An ideal candidate would have:
- At least 3+ years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment and 2-4 years of general accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Experience with functioning in a multi-national reporting environment.
- Ability to work in a local team environment and as a liaison to Corporate.
- Proven ability to evaluate, recommend and implement improvement opportunities.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience/proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and ERP environments.
- Experience with a major ERP (maneuvering within a system and extracting data); Syteline and Peoplesoft experience a plus but is not required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
**To Apply: Send your resume to Nicole today! We are interviewing ASAP!**