33321 Tamarac, FL 33321
Work for a global manufacturing leader! Our client is #1 in their industry, and they continue to grow every year. They need a Process Engineer to assist with this growth and ensure the company can continue to meet customer needs. We will consider a recent graduate, as long as there has been an externship or employment in a manufacturing environment.
This is a direct-hire, permanent opportunity offering a full benefits package. We're looking for a "go-getter" who can be flexible to change. The career opportunities are plentiful here!
Key Areas of Focus for the Process Engineer:
- Plant Safety: Identify unsafe work behaviors & work with Safety Manager to correct
- Supplier Quality: Issue corrective action requests to suppliers in response to defects. Perform audits. Establish an incoming quality inspection program.
- Manufacturing Process Control: Establish and maintain adherence to standard operating procedures covering the preparation and qualification of parts and equipment.
- Manufacturing Process Improvement: Perform current state analysis of all processes and future state development including, but not limited to, the use of: Process Flow Charts, Value Stream Maps, Takt Time Planning, 5S, TPM, Standard Work, Inventory Management, etc.
- RMA Analysis and Disposition: Review and determine root causes of returned product. Work with internal team to correct issues.
- New Product Manufacturing Deployment: Review new products for manufacturability, perform time studies and takt time/cycle time analysis. Evaluate first-piece samples for form, fit and function (FFF).
- Production Process Documentation: Document CNC setups, maintain database of all machine shop work holding fixtures, use Engineering Change Management process to facilitate documentation updates.
- Culture: Model and share the behaviors that support the company's culture.
Key Qualifications to be considered for the position:
- B.S. In Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering required
- Experience using an ERP system (preferably SAP) in a manufacturing environment required
- Experience using software to create charts, checklists, schedules, etc.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office software, including: Outlook, Excel, Power BI
- LEAN training (analysis tools & frameworks)
- PMP Certification
- Lean Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.