Road Mechanic (diesel)
Baltimore, MD 21220
* Pick-up and delivery of said Company equipment.
* Repair and/or replacement of major components including transmissions, differentials, air, electric and hydraulic brake systems, power assist units, steering and suspension assemblies.
* Working and repair knowledge of International and Ford Super- Duty Trucks (F-250-550)
* Operational knowledge of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
* Travels as necessary to locations to repair equipment
* Perform other job related duties and responsibilities in support of primary duties.
* Commercial Driver s License (class A" w/air brake endorsement) required.
* Aerial and directional drill experience is a plus.
* High School diploma, Associate s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* Able to travel throughout the state and neighboring states to job sites. This often requires **_overnight_** travel.
* Must be able to comprehend and communicate information that is technical in nature.
* Effective analytical and problem solving skills with great ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
* Well organized, team player, professional and energetic.