Road Mechanic (diesel)
Baltimore, MD 21220
Our client is in the construction industry, so Road Mechanics must be experienced diagnosing & repairing heavy-duty equipment. They also must be able to travel regionally, including **_overnight travel_** to job sites. A Commercial Driver's License (CDL-A) with air brake endorsement is required for this position.
* Pick-up and delivery of said Company equipment.
* Repair and/or replacement of major components including transmissions, differentials, air, electric and hydraulic brake systems, power assist units, steering and suspension assemblies.
* Working and repair knowledge of International and Ford Super- Duty Trucks (F-250-550)
* Operational knowledge of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
* Travels as necessary to locations to repair equipment
* Perform other job related duties and responsibilities in support of primary duties.
* Commercial Driver s License (class A" w/air brake endorsement) required.
* Aerial and directional drill experience is a plus.
* High School diploma, Associate s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* Able to travel throughout the state and neighboring states to job sites. This often requires **_overnight_** travel.
* Must be able to comprehend and communicate information that is technical in nature.
* Effective analytical and problem solving skills with great ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
* Well organized, team player, professional and energetic.
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.