SAP Variant Configuration Modeler
33321 Tamarac, FL 33321
Work for a global manufacturing leader! Our client is #1 in their industry, and they need an SAP specialist to create and maintain the Variant Configurator data.
This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity offering a full benefits package.
- Responsible for design, deployment and ongoing support of the Global SAP enterprise resource planning sales solution
- Collaborates with a diverse global ERP and IT group as well as corporate and regional business teams
- Develop the variant configuration related models and functions within the Global Enterprise Resource Planning systems design plan for our global product offering.
- Develop training design and process documentation and functional specifications for assigned business processes
- Coordinate with the company s regional ERP teams and provide guidance on adherence to Global standards as well as manage change control.
- Creating and maintaining the Variant Configurator data within the SAP environment.
Expert knowledge and hands-on configuration skills with the following SAP Variant Configuration objects and
- Strong knowledge of SAP pricing with and without Variant conditions
- Classes and Characteristics including the use of reference characteristics
- Class hierarchies and inheritance
- Configurable Bills of Material and routings
- Use of class nodes on bills of material
- Object dependencies including table-based constraints
- Variant functions
- Configuration profiles
- Familiarity with modeling both in classic VC and IPC including the Product Modeling Environment (PMEVC)
- Engineering Change Management
- Use of a Golder Client for model development including familiarity with ALE and VC objects.
- Prior experience with development and facilitation of Blueprint workshops on multiple process areas and demonstrated strong integration experience within SAP
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working as a VC modeler.
- Extensive experience with configurable BOM s, configurable routers, variant pricing and multi-level KMATs
- MM/PP Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of ALE transactions.
- Experience with Engineering Change Management.
Our client will consider candidates outside the commuting radius of Tamarac, FL. If you meet the experience needs and can see yourself living in sunny south Florida, we encourage you to submit your resume!
Remember - residents of Florida pay ZERO state income taxes!
Direct Hire Account Manager
Send me your resume today! I'd love to help you find your perfect job. Accurate Personnel works with companies all across the nation. Take advantage of our expansive network of clients in many industries.
Are you a veteran or military spouse? Accurate Personnel is proud to be a MSEP partner, as well as a member of the IL Hires Heroes consortium. Let us help you find your next opportunity.