Sales project engineer
Aurora, IL 60502
* Handle Project Plans
* Key account responsibility for specific customer base
* Participation in exhibitions and technical conferences
* Acquisition of new customers
* Customer Visits
* Review customer RFQ and prepare quotes
* Technical Communication with customer oversees
* Planning and problem-solving ability, analytical ability, interdisciplinary-thinking ability.
* Entrepreneurial and cost responsible thinking.
* Coordinate customer projects under consideration of timing and budget
* Technical reviews with customers to specify product requirements
* Monitor Sales
* Margin Budgets
* Minimum two years of sales
* Very good communication skills
* Team player
* CAD skills is a plus!
* Microsoft Office Suite including Project
* SAP experience is a plus!
* Travel involved (Us, Canada, Mexico, Germany)
* Profound project management skills and experience
Bachelor s- Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering